Product description – Almond oil is extracted from Almond nuts and excellent for nourishing and reviving skin and hair. The oil has Vitamin E, Zinc, Vitamin A and Omega 3 essential fatty acid. Almond Oil has been using for years as a beauty product. Especially, the oil is potent to soothe and soften the skin. 100ml Almond Oil can be used to treat your precious skin and hair.
How to use – Usage directions are varying according to the purpose. For more information, read the article below.
Colour – Natural Almond colourant. No artificial preservatives are added.
What are the uses of Almond Oil as a beauty product?
Ancient Chinese’s ayurvedic have used Almond Oil for skin and hair care. They believed it has the power to soothe and soften the skin. Thus, for hair, they used to treat dryness and other scalp problems. If you further discover, you would find two types of Almond Oil sweet and bitter. Almond Oil sweet variety is the one that uses as a beauty product.
Unlike other natural oils, Almond Oil has Zinc which is good for healing skin wound by softening the skin, and Vitamin A helps to remove scars of the skin. On the other hand, Omega 3 prevent or control premature ageing and damages on the skin due to sunburn. Thus, Almond Oil has Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant to reduce oxidative skin damage. Meanwhile, Vitamin E is an excellent protector for the skin from UV rays from the sun.
Due to the enormous benefits of Almond Oil as a beauty product, I hope to give those uses as a list for better understanding. Read below Six highlighted uses of Almond Oil.
- Almond Oil is good for skin infection and inflammations due to enriched with Omega 3
- As a treatment for dandruff
- A strong scar remover due to its Vitamin A and Zinc content (It may reduce the strongest of the scar)
- A potent antioxidant for hair and skin health
- It is a powerful skin nourisher and potent to lighten the skin
- An excellent ingredient to use for body massage
If I summarise the overall quality of the Almond oil is, it’s promoting clear, soft and healthy skin and hair.
Almond Oil for Face
Let’s find out quickly the significant benefits of Almond Oil for skin only, as now we have overall sufficient knowledge about this magical oil for a healthy life.
- Reduce the appearance of scars on the face.
- Control or reduce face irritation due to dryness or inflammation.
- Rejuvenate the damages that occurred due to UV rays.
- Reduce and remove stretch marks and scars by softening the face skin.
- Rehydrates the skin.